how about this for fun ?

Mini Mad Max

Looks really odd!!! :-\
I'm not very keenon three wheelers unless it is a genuine trike, because you go to the extent of making something remotely car-ish and then only give it three wheels, I saw one kit car that looks amazing from the front but rubbish at the back because it looked like someone had crashed a motorbike into the back end of a awesome trackday car!
Still wouldn't turn it down if it was given to me though ::)
Max

Danny

Administrator
lol I think its cool!!

Max have you ever heard of the T-Rex.... that my friend is awesome!

Danny

Danny

Administrator
Now this is cool!

HTML:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/38TFetQAe2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/38TFetQAe2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Steve

Max
I know you said you are not keen on 3 wheel cars. But presume you did notice that this one had 4 wheels?
Steve

Angel Boy

It's a motor bike with a body shell and stabilisers!!!!!!!

It'll be more stable then the typical reliant type three wheel with the side wheels, but I wouldn't like to take it to 100+ or take it a some twisty bits unless the stabilisers move up and down.

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":1oq74af7 said:
lol I think its cool!!

Max have you ever heard of the T-Rex.... that my friend is awesome!

Danny
I remember Marc Bolan but not him goingg round in one of these, although he ended his life in a Mini as IIRC.

Alan...

Radar

T rex is an awsome machine made In Quebec there are no examples in the uk . I have toyed with the idea of one but they are just way to expensive for my pocket into the uk I believe is 35K ish or there abouts and that gentleman is not good value for money. I don't know what the IVA  situation would be either .

Just in the processs(possibly) of buying back my old Grinnal Scorpion which I wish I had never sold 4 years ago !!.Had that up to 125 mph which allowing for adjustment was more like 112 mph still not bad and stable at speed .
That is a good machine for a three wheeler Max !.

Angel Boy

Radar":rk0b9ilg said:
Just in the processs(possibly) of buying back my old Grinnal Scorpion which I wish I had never sold 4 years ago !!.Had that up to 125 mph which allowing for adjustment was more like 112 mph still not bad and stable at speed .
That is a good machine for a three wheeler Max !.

Ah a three wheeler that makes sense.

Andy