HOW MUCH

Phaeton

Staff member
Looks like it'g ot a bi arse kit on it as well, that'll mean Dave will have to buy it just to set fire to it.

Alan...

iank

Interesting how having a roof that's dropped down the front makes it look a bit different.

A lot of cash for what it is. Bit dodgy calling it a '4 wheel vehicle', seems to be trying to imply it's a 4x4.

Phaeton

Staff member
"iank"":w4ibye6m said:
A lot of cash for what it is.
Intersting comment Ian, we've all spent more than that getting one onto the road, whenever I consider selling, my figure is up around that mark & this is a dealer so the haggle room in there.

Alan...

iank

Hmm, maybe I'm wrong, but very few people ever their money back on any kitcar. I must admit I'd not noticed it was a dealer, so as you say plenty of possible negotiation room will be built into that price.

funbuggydave

It's not a Tomcat it is a freestyle. Roof hasn't been lowered just looks like it cos chequer plate comes down lower, look at the boy racers with body coloured sun strips, looks similar.
This was a car buily for/by Rich drinkell, the guy who I bought all the jigs/moulds etc (inc the big arse end) from
Think he sold it to someone in that area for £3500 who then died, his missus tried to sell it to me for that price, then it was advertised in the mags for months on end, then it disappeared
Dave

funbuggydave

Been trying to remember more about this one, having looked at reg no, this is the number that was once on Jerry's current car, hence the reason the guy has it adverised as a Tomcat, cos that's what the log book will say, that number was also once on the ABS Beneton style demo that was featured in Which Kit when drinkell took it over, from what I remember the chassis was brush painted in silver hammerite (didn't look too pretty) and those plates were put on it, so it hasn't been SVA'd, hence the dash
Dave

jerry

Dave,

Is this the buggy that Mr drinkle had the roof box on, and all the totally gay shite that only muppets buy from Halfords? Seem to remember someone doing do-nuts in a gravel car park in it at Stoneleigh and covering it in crap, which was a good thing cos then all the twinkly crap couldnt bee seen????

Jerry