If only I had the space!

biddleboy

it can t be an age thing becouse i would love these as well you will proberly never find a lot like this again these are more rare than the freestyle lol  ;D

collie

If I had the money I would gladly take part in a group buy!
Always wanted one of these! But I think we'd best not step on Kev's toes and let him purchase for us!  :D

HolyCount

Angel Boy":8zw6nge4 said:
Is it not just a Robin Reliant?  Sorry, don't mean to offend, but I know very little about them.

Andy

Basically, yes.  But that's like a Beach buggy just being a beetle ---- same chassis different body style

Phaeton

Staff member
Angel Boy":3s3w03pg said:
Is it not just a Reliant Robin?  Sorry, don't mean to offend, but I know very little about them.

Andy
They use Rialto chassis's when they corrode not Robin's.

Pretty garbage really, unstable, underpowered, but just iconic.

Alan...

Angel Boy

I can imagine them being interesting to drive with them having rear wheel drive and only one wheel up front.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate any form of vehicle that has an engine of any sort and will not knock anyone for their choice of machine.  Just not my flavour of tea I'm afraid.  In the same way I just don't get the whole E-type Jag coupe thing being a beautiful car  ???  :eek:

Youf of today eh?

Andy

ps can I say that whilst in my mid 30's?

Mini Mad Max

Yeah no problems, i get how you feel.
I don't get the bond bug, i suppose they're iconic, but whats the point if they are impractical and will be restored to stay in someones garage and only see the light of day when shows come round. Not saying that any of you wouldn't use them as an everyday car. Good skills would be required to drive them i imagine ::)
But the E-type.... I don't hate it, I don't love it, but i wouldn't mind owning one :D
Max

Asbo

theres a bloke from yorkshire has a nice bond like these...uses same campsite as us up perthshire. nice little car and very modifiable. ;D

Mini Mad Max

I was in perth this last 4 days. In Pitmedden forrest on Stewart Hill. Ring any bells wulli?
It was near Newburgh.
Max

Angel Boy

Mini Mad Max":7muwv09j said:
I was in perth this last 4 days. In Pitmedden forrest on Stewart Hill. Ring any bells wulli?
It was near Newburgh.
Max

LOL, There is a Newburgh and a Pitmeddan 20mins form where I live.  You sure it was Perth  ;)

Andy