Insurance?

Jamriggsy

Evening all 
So I'm planning on being out and about or at least ready to be by the end of Feb.
What insurance companies are people with and roughly how much can I expect to pay. 35 with no accidents etc and 10+ years no claims.

Cheers

Phaeton

Staff member
Insurance is so personal these days, they take in so many facts to screw people over as much as they can, in recent years I've been with Graham Sykes, AIB, Adrian Sucks sorry Flux, none of them are really interested in giving a good service all they want is money from you. It's quite amazing how different experiences different people have with the same brokers. I'm afraid all you can do is set aside a few hours & hit the phones, I used to pay around £85 but I think the last time is was around £125 that's for a very old git, limited mileage, millenniums of NCD. Also play each off against each other get a quote from somebody, remove 20% & use that as the number you give the next one, then go back to the original & tell them you've done better. They of course are well aware of all of this shenanigans but it's just a game.