It's meeeee!

MattBlack

Hey you guys.

Fantastic to see you're all still at it... Can't believe my log on still works.

Been off doing new stuff for the last few years... Took up diving pretty seriously and it takes up most of my free time.... And money!!!

You'll be delighted to hear that I've still got Dibble... Don't get out as much as I'd like and in all honesty, shes been SORN for the last 18 months.... But there's a plan in the works to get her out and sorted for an MOT.

Hopefully you lot will give me enough stick to keep the plan on track.

All the best

Matt Black

Mini Mad Max

Great to see you back on here... You were around when i first started my project, and it's still not finished :p Welcome Back and I hope you get yours back on the road in time for this "delightful" summer weather :p
Max

Steve

Hi and welcome back on the site. You've been missed.
Get that buggy back on the road and start enjoying this wonderful summer.

Phaeton

Staff member
Welcome back stranger even if you didn't reply to my New Year text :) Get Dibble sorted & join us for a jaunt around Wales in about 5 weeks. Camping, Beer & Driving, there is a R in there :D

Alan..

MattBlack

So...

Whats new then.... How many have been built since i dropped off planet Funbuggy?

Does Dave still own the project, or have one of you guys taken over?

Has anyone worked out how to get a handbrake that works?

Did anyone ever get a bike engined version running?

and most importantly........ Who's got my suspension squashing tool thingymajig????? :mad:

Matt B

Phaeton

Staff member
MattBlack":26f1r457 said:
So... Whats new then....

I'm skint, ah you said what's new didn't you

How many have been built since i dropped off planet Funbuggy?

Think there has only been 2 through SVA mine & Jamie's & 1 through IVA Alistairs

Does Dave still own the project, or have one of you guys taken over?

Yes he does, but he doesn't care for it anymore, he's too busy Salsa'ing around the world

Has anyone worked out how to get a handbrake that works?

Yes, you change the back hubs from drum hubs to disk hubs, get them machined slightly & fit some Golf GTi callipers

Did anyone ever get a bike engined version running?

Nope, but there are 2 running around with 1.8MGF engines in, well 1 running around & 1 almost, due to engine/owner failure

and most importantly........ Who's got my suspension squashing tool thingymajig????? :mad:

No idea where yours is but I do seem to have acquired Hmalan's

Alan...