Kit Car Magazines club listings...

collie

I noticed we are not listed as a club in CKC, and wondered if it's worth contacting each of the respective magazines to let them know our details and tell them we are not dead!?  ???

Asbo

collie.....give them a rarely used email? the spam received is MAJOR!! i still get grief from a mini club i was involved in many years ago! :eek:

collie

Phaeton":3ev69ghs said:
Well volunteered Alex.
Alan...
Here's my instant response from CKC
Hi Alex,

Brilliant. Always want to keep the listing up to date, and I must admit that we've got quite a few changes and additions to make to the one currently on the website. As such, I'll add yours to the list and I hope that within the month we'll have it sorted. We're thrashing through another issue at the moment, and then have the Goodwood Festival of Speed to work up to (where we have a stand) so I don't think we'll get anything done on the site before then.

Glad you enjoy the mag. We have a bit of a revamp coming with the August issue, to freshen things up and move the game on again. Hopefully you'll approve.

Saw a few Freestyles up at the recent Newark show, and even interviewed one for the show organisers. Wasn't you, was it?

All the best

Ian

Ian Stent
Editor/Publisher
Complete Kit Car
www.completekitcar.co.uk

Phaeton

Staff member
collie":7wo6q7dy said:
Saw a few Freestyles up at the recent Newark show, and even interviewed one for the show organisers. Wasn't you, was it?
They asked for a volunteer & before anyone else could even move a muscle Simon was up like a shot & grabbed the microphone off the guy.

Alan..

collie

It appears we've already been listed on Totalkitcar.com by Danny as the Blitz owners club!  :D

Danny

Administrator
Haha hello evertbody

Well I previously had just a Blitz forum but it was quiet so I moved it all in to this one.

If they need anymore info give them my details and I will organise.

I thought I had registered our club with all the major mags....lol

Anyway I am working on another site soon which will hopefully take the Kit car industry by storm!!

Right I need to dash I have no idea when my next internet connection will be around

Off to Taupo now

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Danny