london 2 brighton

well last weekend i was lucky enough to do london to brighton mini event even though im only mini based i was excepted to do it, it was a fantastic weekend i travelled up as part of chichester/middleton mini clubs. at first i was abit apprehensive of trip as i did not want to break down or hinder the rest of the groups weekend but buggy (blitz) never let me down and i was running with the quicker part of the club so im happy with how she is going and on the way from crystal palace to brighton i was seperated from some of group but a friend dan in his mini (its quick) was behind me and then we had fun catching up on the a23, even sat in traffic she did not over heat (better than alot of conventional minis including them new things). being the only buggy stood out loads as well. So i have bought her a new distributor with advance/retard, high performance coil and leads, a carb rebuild kit and needle, new oil and filters, front ball joints, new gaskets, front wheel bearings and a musical horn. I think dan intends doing it next year as well ? who else fancies it ?

It was fantastic absolutely loved it the route round brighton was odd but was great fun will definitely do again rain or shine would be a laugh