Master Cylinder

Danny

Administrator
ok... i have located both bits :)

what grommets will be needed?

and what sized banjo will be needed? both mine are for 10mm so I will need to know which one needs changing

Danny

Danny

Administrator
Well I ordered the new master cylinder the other day £72 delivered and then I was left with teh task of finding a cinquecento master cylinder resevoir...

I started in the yellow pages and started calling every scrap yard in bedford and Milton keynes..... alas!! Wahoo they have a cinquecento :)

I get to the yard and for some reason this cinquecento was stacked on 2 other cars... FFS but me being in the prime of my fitness and agility I was up and raunching the reservoir off.... now I have to get down... hmmmm

£10 later and ankles having a few more years taken off them I have my reservoir and the gromits :) wahooooooo

New week I need to head to earls at Silverstone and get a new banjo on the braided hoses and I can finally get my buggy MOT'd and on the road :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":9xo752h0 said:
New week I need to head to earls at Silverstone and get a new banjo on the braided hoses and I can finally get my buggy MOT'd and on the road :)

You mean you're actually going to take the buggy to the MOT station this year to get the MOT  ;D

Alan...