MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

Radar

Merry Christmas to all the reprobates here , hope Santa is kind to you and yours

have a prosperous, healthy and safe new year too

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Merry Christmas All,

Sorry in the delay... I am in Bloody Ireland...

Cant wait for this hell to be over....

Thanks for all your support and looking forward to seeing you in the new year

Danny

Mini Mad Max

Well Christmas wasn't too bad this year :p Food was good and still is! And I got something super special for the buggy
images

It's my precious :) Hope everyone else had a great christmas!
Max

Steve

Hi to All
Sorry have not been on for a while so missed wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Still have a Happy New Year.
Steve

Steves2580

Mini Mad Max":1ydqtkcc said:
Well Christmas wasn't too bad this year :p Food was good and still is! And I got something super special for the buggy
images

Max

WOW Max that is a thing of beauty!!!!
Sounds like a great Christmas, so you're still eating the turkey then??
I managed to distract the misses while I binned it, sick of turkey butties!!!!

See you in the New Year!

Steve.

Mini Mad Max

Steves2580":ox50a0gn said:
Mini Mad Max":ox50a0gn said:
images

Max

WOW Max that is a thing of beauty!!!!
Sounds like a great Christmas, so you're still eating the turkey then??
I managed to distract the misses while I binned it, sick of turkey butties!!!!

See you in the New Year!

Steve.
It is indeed a thing of beauty :') Hahaha, no my dad put 2 wood pigeons inside a pheasant inside a duck inside a goose.... It was epic!
Managed to get out in the garage on boxing day, so still keeping the super slow progression rate at a nice steady speed :p
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
I think you ought to give that away Max to somebody who will actually use it on a road going/completed buggu :D

Bah Fudgin Humbug to the last week & Happy Easter for the next.

Alan...

Steves2580

Phaeton":2w3gymlx said:
I think you ought to give that away Max to somebody who will actually use it on a road going/completed buggu :D

Bah Fudgin Humbug to the last week & Happy Easter for the next.

Alan...

Talking Easter, My misses was ordering Easter Eggs on Christmas Eve and they've been delivered to her work already!!
Thats retail for you!!

Steve.

Buggybloke

ah a thing of veritable beauty, indeed!......
I would seem most of our members have been bust with other things in the lead-up to Xmas this year, I got some really cool presents that will be of graet assistance with future buggy-based jobs..... a Black and Decker Powerfile!, from my gorgeous fiancee, and a really nice set of screwdrivers and a very heavy-dury tool box from her parents, and from my lovely mum, I recieved a Dual-Action Orbital Sander/Polisher....
also got what my fiancee called a 'jokey' present.... a squeezy 'honk-honk' old-type horn to put in my buggy!.... it made me laugh! >:D

Danny

Administrator
lol feel horny...lol

I didnt get a great deal for my buggy :-(

Mind you there is not much I need now....

Danny