merry xmas

biddleboy

hi guys not had much to say for a while just been hideing in the back ground just poped in to say ive not left you all and to say wat a helpfull bunch of guys you all are and a great club to be in so you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year (steve and family)

HolyCount

All the best to you and yours too matey  :)

Merry Christmas to one and all (bah humbug)  ;D ;D ;D

Not feeling at all "christmassy" yet -- we need some snow !!!!

jason_l

Also from me, Merry Crimbo to everyone and their family's ;D Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys themselves, although not too much  :D

I for one am going to be very drunk most of the time as this is the last time i can drink heavily!!!! I think my operation will be shortly after christmas so will be saying goodbye to the drink  :( :'(

I too haven't been posting much as i have been busy with other things.

Jason :D

HolyCount

jason_l":2700jlf6 said:
Also from me, Merry Crimbo to everyone and their family's ;D Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys themselves, although not too much  :D

I for one am going to be very drunk most of the time as this is the last time i can drink heavily!!!! I think my operation will be shortly after christmas so will be saying goodbye to the drink  :( :'(

I too haven't been posting much as i have been busy with other things.

Jason :D

I gave up the demon drink temporarily after my liver packed in a while back ----- liver luckily recovered, but my taste for booze disappeared totally!  With it went my tolerance too ---- one pint and I am anybody's  :eek:

collie

HolyCount":1ekjk3ua said:
All the best to you and yours too matey  :)

Merry Christmas to one and all (bah humbug)   ;D ;D ;D

Not feeling at all "christmassy" yet -- we need some snow !!!!
Merry Christmas everyone from yet another "quiet" member!  ::)
Looks like you may have got your wish, Muddy Chick informed me that we'd had snow in Chesterfield today!
However, I am stuck in Poland, -10c lots of snow and stressed to the eyeballs, ready to come home for Christmas tomorrow!

Steve

Merry Christmas and Happy New to everyone on the site.
Yes we had snow here in the Midlands today and its cold enough to freeze that poor brass monkeys bits off.
Now does it feel like Christmas?

Danny

Administrator
Merry Christmas all!!

It does not feel like xmas at all! No snow in Bondi....lol

Cant wait to get back and doing the shows next year I am going to make teh special effort to get to them all!!

See you all soon

Danny

hmalan

Merry Xmas to all from me.

Leg in a brace and I have been told I cannot drive for 4 to 6 weeks, then an operation in the new year with more, non driving recuperation :eek:

But at least I can eat & drink  ;D

Angel Boy

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

I was just about to type no snow in Aberdeen, but as I look out of the window, I can see a small flake or two falling.  Hopefully it will stay around to add a Christmasy scene to Christmas next week.  I am wrapping up for work today so hope to get a couple of afternoons over the break on the buggy, but I'm not promising anythign to myself.

All the best,
Andy

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":mlyvo8xr said:
BIG CRIMBO WISHES FOR EVERYBODY! ;D
Hope everyone gets the buggy bits they want!
Max

.........and i hope others get on with their builds and get something done  :D chop chop, i can't believe the snow is stopping you from getting to your buggy, its not?? well get out there then!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Mini Mad Max

It is actually so HA! I could get a pic to rub it in your face but i'm too nice :D I think i will try and get out there, although i might be housebound tidying, but hopefully ordering more parts ;D
Max

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":1hxpi8yz said:
It is actually so HA! I could get a pic to rub it in your face but i'm too nice :D I think i will try and get out there, although i might be housebound tidying, but hopefully ordering more parts ;D
Max

There is no HA about it max, if you can't get out there and finish it then there HA is on you my friend as you will owe me a drink :D The competition is still alive  :p

Asbo

alrite lads. not been on much due to unforeseen circumcises. i'd like to start by saying.... nah...i'll make it a short one.lol. lots of festive rta's attended lately,way too many drunk drivers and that old chestnut...the uninsured drivers losing their cars. wishing all you guys a very merry festive one,and please dont be joinin the aforementioned. lecture over. best wishes,wullie. ;)