Micks off-road buggy

Mick458

I've decided to make my own buggy and upload pictures and Comments here as I go along. I want to build it mainly for offroad and sand scenarios, At the moment I only have a few renders of what I might want it to look like. I've based it heavily on the Ultralite buggy :p. I am picking up the car Tomorrow that will be used as my donor car for the engine and parts. It is a 1990 ford laser. I will upload the only picture of it now and some more once I get it.

Mick458

untitled_turntable10_2.jpg
untitled_turntable10_1.jpg
frame_turntable8_5.jpg
1355nbd_20.jpg

Mick458

Picked up my donor car today and started to rip everything out of it :p engine works fine and the car drives nicely enough. its a 5 speed manual and the specs for the engine are "Mazda B6-2E, 64 kW (86 hp) 1.6 L Carb 16V SOHC". I will be doing more work on it tomorrow and hopefully getting to a stage where i can get the engine out and give it a good cleanup and figure out exactly how I am going to mount it in my buggy etc

Roshitha

oh....Ford Laser....i love this car..ones i had a B6 engined laser.it was a bit fast machine.i used it for one race.