Mini Fest 2nd September 2012 Uttoxeter

Steve

Might be tight for me as I know I am kayaking on the 1st, so best chance I have is one day only. Unless plans change.
Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
So Am I getting 4 tickets with 4 stand passes, can you all confirm by Monday night please.

Alan...

herman

Alan

I could be up for this will confirm later tonight if that's ok.
Prob Just be the Sunday though.

Colin

herman

Alan
Ross & I will be there on the Sunday in the Buggy.
Let me know the plans when arranged.

Colin

Phaeton

Staff member
I'll ring up today & order 5 tickets & 5 passes

Colin x2 ticket + 1 pass
Danny x1 ticket + 1 pass
Simon x1 ticket + 1 pass
Alan x1 ticket + 1 pass

Steve x1 pass only in case he manages to get there.

Alan...

Steve

Hi Alan
Sorry been away for a week and had no signal. It looks like I will be there on the Sunday, presume it is too late to get a ticket. Will have to pay on the door (if allowed).
Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
I'll give them a call to see if we can get another added, they haven't arrived yet.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Steve couldn't get a ticket added as they had already been posted. Colin, Danny can you PM me your addresses so I can get tickets to you

Alan...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Phaeton

Staff member
I should be on the showground from 3pm Saturday so will take everybodies tickets with me, can't trust postie with it being bank holiday. There's a warning from the organiser that they have a strict no movement policy from 10am till 4:30pm on the Sunday so Colin, Steve if you want to come on the stand please be there before then.

Alan...

Steve

I will be there before then. What is the situation with the tickets? I notice you put down as a pass and a ticket.
Presume the pass allows the car in but need a buy a ticket for myself?
Is that correct?
Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
That's correct Steve, I tried to get an extra ticket added but ours were already in the post by then. If you give me a buzz or text when you're outside I'll come across with the pass.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Looking on Google maps it's only 0.5 miles from the pubs, so Saturday night I suggest we retire to one of those for the night, Walking Route I'll bring enough bacon for everybody for Sunday morning if somebody brings some cobs.

Alan...