Minus Cars

RichardG

Hi,

I had been struggling with an electrical problem on my Firefox for a couple of weeks. For the first time since starting my kit car hobby several years ago I gave in and called an expert for help.

So who did I call?

Shaun Dyson from Minus cars is a friend of my Dad. Having been made redundant he is now turning his part time hobby/passion into his full time business. Check out his web site. Some interesting stuff for anyone interested in minis.

www.minus-cars.com

He mentioned that he has a customer looking for a freestyle chassis that they want to use as the basis for a motor bike engine conversion.

As well as doing the mini kits Shaun also builds custom motorbikes.

As for the Firefox, the fault was with the alternator, this I had diagnosed myself and bought a brand new alternator but battery was still not charging so I assumed it must have been a problem with my wiring after all. Sean has just confirmed that my wiring is good and that the new alternator must have the same fault as the old one. Can you believe it!!

Richard

Angel Boy

Made a mental note as I'll have suplus bits floating around after the build and the good lady would like a mini after I have finished the buggy.

Andy

JAMIE B.

Always fancied a minus pick-up when they were being made in the early 90's

Mini pick-up without the rust !