Mudstock Revival - THE show for ALL 2WD buggies in the UK

team-x

Hello to all 2WD offroaders out there, I am organizing an off road track day style social weekend and I would be keen to gauge how many of you would be interested in attending. The format would be 2 nights camping, access to a club house with food available on site. Live music at night and a large off road circuit set up for the daytime. The event would be open to all 2WD buggies and has run for 3 years under the name "Mudstock".

It would be located in Staffordshire and around the end of July. There is camping on site along with toilet and washing facilities. Importantly there will be no competitive element to the driving so this is the perfect opportunity to use your toy in a relaxed and supportive environment with like-minded enthusiasts.

I know many of you have attended these events over the years they were run and had a great time - people like you have persuaded me to bring it back for 2014 - IF I get enough support.....

Please post into this thread if you are interested.

thanks, Pat.

Danny

Administrator
Hi Pat,

I am up for that but doubt I will come all the way up in the buggy...lol although I think wales trip is around that time so maybe....

Thanks for keeping us up[dated :)

Danny