My buggyboy @beach afer finishing his loang jurny of 1119km.

Roshitha

31012012138.jpg

31012012137.jpg

31012012136.jpg

31012012135.jpg

31012012134.jpg

31012012133.jpg

31012012139.jpg

collie

Nice piccies! Must feel great to do you your first road-trip with her now she's finished! Lovin the bean-can exhaust. I bet she makes more noise than Danny's and turns some heads! ?

Radar

looks really cool in those pics Good job ! well done ! build is neat and tidy with some nice features I particularly like the basic but cool rear mud guards they do the job and look utalitarian .
Really looks the business Roshitha...bet you get stopped a lot

Dan notice the FREE advert for the forum on the side ? lol

Radar

Roshitha

hey gyz thanks.....thanks for your comments.you gyz encouraging me so much.you know while my journey i had to stop several times.because this buggy is an uncommon feature for sri lankan roads.specially young kids.they realy love this.i thought the copes will be a headache.but few times they stopped this and asked what is this,this looks realy nice.if you don't mind will take some photo graphs.even they didn't asked for my license and the insurance.but they added their wishes for the trip.it was an amazing experience.cant even imagine.and also i should thanks to my dad for his tunning this su carb.fuel consumption is wonderful.it has done 25km/l.the most wonderful thing is its handling and the comfort while driving.i think because of its all four suspension system.

Sri Lanka is a beautiful country for a buggy fan.we have lot of beaches.,they are not restricted for off road fun.and we have so many gravel and muddy roads and smooth tarmac roads,and also it is wonderful to have a wild life fun with a buggy,.but unfortunately this is the only buggy in here.i had all those experiences while my journey.i wish you guyz were here with your buggyz.......
now im happy with my buggy's handling and running and also the frame work.now i have to do the paint work.im gonna for matt black.you guyz have any idea.

Mini Mad Max

That looks really good Roshita. I'm glad to hear you are very happy with everything! Maybe you will start a new craze in Sri Lanka if everyone loves the buggy so much :)
Nice work,
Max

Roshitha

ya ya sure max.,i posted these pics on my face book,you know what,I've got so many calls and masgs.they are asking for my my buggy.but im not selling this my boy.but i got some orders to make few buggies and one 4x4 off road item.im sure i can perform a another muddy buggy club here in sri Lanka too.... but how ever my thanks should go to Danny and the muddybuggies.com members.you guyz really amazing..i got lot from you.when i was starting my buggy project I've never heard about this club or even mini based buggies.one day when i was surfing the internet i found this amazing gang of guyz.ones again i should thanks to my muddy buggy friends,i got so many facts and technical things from your project updates.actually you guyz helped me to capitalize this project so far.

on this 25th of feb,i have some hill climb races.i had an idea to drive my buggy also.but it is impossible to drive this on hills with this old A-series engine and the crash type gearbox.this time im gonna drive my honda and this is the 1st time she is gonna race.so i have to do so many modifications to her.yesterday i chipped her ecu and today i have to do some tunings.so im bit busy with her.
02032012005.jpg

02032012003.jpg

Steves2580

Excellent buggy build, you must be very proud of it!!

It's great to here that you used muddybuggies for ideas and help, that is what we're here for!!

Steve.

Steve

Hi Well done on the build and the photo's look good.It's a pitty we can't get our buggies to you. That would make a great road trip.
Well Done and best of luck in the races.
Steve

Roshitha

thanks steve thanks,thats what i sed,you guyz encouraging me a lot.thats why always says muddybuggy is the best ever community that i have ever met.here guyz enjoy this pic i got them in the last evening at beach and see the beautiful sun set..........

07022012031.jpg

07022012019.jpg

07022012018.jpg

07022012017.jpg

07022012016.jpg

07022012014.jpg

07022012011.jpg

07022012010.jpg

07022012008.jpg

07022012032.jpg

robbie2red

Hi Roshita, love the pictures, (buggy and views looking good) sounds like you enjoyed the trip too! Many more good times to come by the looks...

All the best,

Rob

BRUC3

Buggy and scenery look great!

But for some odd reason I couldn't help but notice your tyre on the passenger side looks as if its rotating in the wrong direction?

Roshitha

ya....men..of cause.i noticed it.those wheels i took from my mini.my friend who changed the tyres.he may never noticed it.thanks mate.

BRUC3

lol for some reason my eye was drawn straight too it! Must have something to do with tyres being in my blood I guess!