My latest "Toad of Toad Hall" moment.......

BRUC3

Didnt someone post that on here a week or so ago?

Looks a lot of fun! Wonder what sort of final build cost youd be looking at? And what the re-sale value would be!

HolyCount

BRUC3":28d1hq5m said:
Didnt someone post that on here a week or so ago?

Looks a lot of fun! Wonder what sort of final build cost youd be looking at? And what the re-sale value would be!

That was me -- at the time it was just a net discovery ... now it's a fantasy ... might be the next project.

Build cost ... you are looking at the best part of 2 grand for frame and bodywork (such as it is), if you go for a 125 donor -- about £300 for a damaged repairable, up to £1500 for a 650 (that's the problem -- cost of donors.

Then you need an extra front wheel discs and a pair of calipers, another few hundred quid, I reckon. As with all of these projects you will never get back what you spend on re-sale.

I'll keep my eyes open, if I happen to come across a cheap donor, at least 400. preferably 650, I might run with it.

HolyCount

Yeah, collie, the tR1ke looks good.

The eco-exo is (although it doesn't look like it) a two seater in tandem. Although I imagine you'd have to be pretty friendly with your passenger!. If I ever do build one I'd probably make it a single seater with a small locker to the rear.