My new car

Danny

Administrator
I have been searching long and hard for a replacement car to fill the big shoes of the cappuccino and to be fair it's been very hard. I am keen for a 911 and looked at a few but the ones I want are far out my budget.

However this car ticked all the boxes....

fb770df2e6c58cf05553f41979aa3c15.jpg

Its a bmw z4 coupe 3.0 with the m sport trim. It's manual and done 42k. Full bmw service history. It is immaculate condition and just stunning.

5baf33f167bd7edd693f253d6b5e9831.jpg

The sound of the straight 6 is very tasty and goes very well.

cb987e8539a128bc13f56d02f0e33943.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Radar

Ignore the p*ss takers Dan , I have driven one of those for a few days and they are well tasty , excellent cars the straight 6 3 litre is quick too...the Z4 is much more blokey in it's design than the "hairdressers Z3 " that I think Alan may be referring to . Plus it's a bimmer drives well and won't go wrong and will last !!

Radar

Lilspeed

Very tasty Danny! I like that a lot.

Did you check the indicators are working? Possibly they've never been used . . . . . ;D

250buggys

Yes it is right Dan, don't expect to be let out at a road junction anytime soon.... I never (or anyone else) will ever give way to a beamer.... (maybe a Merc!)

Looks foooking awsome mate! shout shot gun for a few laps of your nearest track! Awaiting an invite...

The buggy (s) will gather dust :-(

Damit give me ideas, 2 seats, children!!!

Danny

Administrator
Haha The convertible one is a bit hairdresser but the coupe is really not... yup 3ltr M sport :) She is an animal and have been let out of a lot of junctions....

The photos do not do it justice :)

People seem to give way to her quite a bit today... I am off on a bit of jolly over the next week got a couple of meetings to get to soo should make it a bit more interesting than going in the skip (nissan)

The buggy has been out a few times this week and will not gather dust :D

Danny

Administrator
Lilspeed":18yn8ixl said:
Very tasty Danny! I like that a lot.

Did you check the indicators are working? Possibly they've never been used . . . . . ;D

Indicators work well :D

Danny

Administrator
Radar":ks7nvhek said:
Ignore the p*ss takers Dan , I have driven one of those for a few days and they are well tasty , excellent cars the straight 6 3 litre is quick too...the Z4 is much more blokey in it's design than the "hairdressers Z3 " that I think Alan may be referring to . Plus it's a bimmer drives well and won't go wrong and will last !!

Radar

265bhp its tasty enough :D

Radar

Dan , my son had a Toyota Supra jap import spent 20 k on mods had just over 750 bhp (dynod ) reading think at one time it was the second or third most powerful Supra twin turbo in the country that was on the road and not a track car full time . ...that is is even more tasty ....

still may well get there if you keep upgrading like this !

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Yeah the jap imports really don't ever float my boat... I dont even like the skyline GTR....

Not sure where I will go next, this will see me through next year and then I will start looking for the next step up :) I am in a europe a lot next year for a tonne of supercar events I have got media accreditation for so that will keep my mind occupied of potential upgrades...

Should have the new reg on this one in a couple of weeks :D