Myerscough College Open Day Pictures

Steves2580

Hi Guys,

Myerscough had its annual Open Day and Country Fair on Sunday 5th June, I was in charge of the Motorzone!

Just been sent these pictures and thought I'd share them with you!!

DSC_8585.jpg

DSC_8595.jpg

DSC_8596.jpg

DSC_8603.jpg

DSC_8610.jpg

DSC_8624.jpg

Yep, thats me, playing a great drum beat on the O/S front mudguard ;D

DSC_8625.jpg

DSC_8626.jpg

Very dusty, but great fun and a real crowd pleaser ;D

Steve.

Phaeton

Staff member
My thoughts are I need to get this sodding bathroom finished so I can get back into the garage, at the rate I'm going I'll miss Stonleigh.

Both Alex & Max will be happy to know I am being a SLACKER!!!!!!

Alan...

Steves2580

Phaeton":4rzqg63h said:
My thoughts are I need to get this sodding bathroom finished so I can get back into the garage, at the rate I'm going I'll miss Stonleigh.

Alan...

We can't do ten buggies without Mr Bumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shape yourself, Slacker!!!

Steve ;D

Mini Mad Max

Hahaha Slacker indeed. I've been making more progress on mine recently :) How times change eh Alan haha :p I would like to come down to see this one this year actually Steve. It sounds good from what you've said. I doubt the buggy would be finished to drive down in though. When is it this year? I reckon with a quite a large push i could have mine finished for summer :/
Max

Steves2580

Hi Max,

You are more than welcome to come down, your machine should be ready for Sunday 10th June 2012!!

You could do some drifting/off roading in the main arena, for me!!
Show everyone how great Freestyles are off road!!

I'll sent you and the family a ticket, when I get them. If you come in the buggy you'll not need one, but if you come with Mum and Dad you will.

By the way, the exhaust is coming on, I got all the bends, straights and flexi's dropped off for Rich to cut to shape, he'll tape them together and I'll weld it up.
Only down side is that my source could only get mild steel bends, Gutted!!

Steve.

Mini Mad Max

If i have a date now to have a genuine deadline to work towards, maybe i will finish it :p Nice news on the exhaust, wandering off topic but i'm excited ;D I managed to modify the sumpguard to fit now, and i have acquired some more ally chequer plate so i can finish off the fuel tank for ever. Then all my preperations shall be finished in time for exhaust fitment and start up to test fuel and exhaust systems :) I am really not fussed that it is not in stainless. I was never planning to use stainless originally, I'm just really glad i have you and Rich helping out on it. It will have saved me a whole load of time and i'm very greatful. Dad got a new 20 amp circuit breaker too, so the cebora can now run on 5 instead of 3. We've not tried 6, because 5 was melting some reasonably thick steel angle :O So any additional welding work is fully catered for. Haha.
Bring on the open day then haha.
Max

collie

Phaeton":1u2rwzt7 said:

Alan...

Brothers in arms! :D

Steves2580

Thanks Alistair,

She's a little quick, in fact I think I've still got a couple of Max's finger nails stuck in the passenger seat ;D ;D

The next time you are down this neck of the woods, I'll take you for a little spin out, (Rich knows about Mary's little spins) :D

Steve.

Phaeton

Staff member
Steves2580":27iumve0 said:
Hi Max,

You are more than welcome to come down, your machine should be ready for Sunday 10th June 2012!!

Well Max will you be ready?? Steve what's the format, IF the fabricator gets my tank made & IF I get an MOT I'm going to try for this.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Phaeton":3drq16qg said:
Steves2580":3drq16qg said:
Hi Max,

Well Max will you be ready?? Steve what's the format, IF the fabricator gets my tank made & IF I get an MOT I'm going to try for this.

Alan...
I won't be ready with the buggy, I thought you'd know by now that when i say it'll be ready for something, addabout 2 years to the deadline :p I will probably come down in the peug and have a nosey around :)
Max

Steves2580

Get yourself down Max!

Robin Hood Club, Westfield Club, TVR Club, Warton Stock Car Club, Red Rose Landrover Owners Club etc etc
That's just a small areas of my bit!

Mary's out and about, other buggies (ULTRALITE)/Quads/ATV's etc etc

There is so much going on, just wish I could walk round rather than be busy all day!

Should be good, just hope Rich's springs and shocks are done and on!

Steve ;D

Mini Mad Max

I think Rich has pictures to upload, I have none, but i can give you a nice little write up :)
Well, what a day! There was a good turn out, the weather was on our side, I even managed to get sun burnt on my neck! In the motorzone, Steve was en forme, entertaining the crowd with witty remarks and tomfoolery on a variety of vehicles. He even managed to slip in a couple of Slacker Jokes at Rich's and my expenses :p
Nice to see Steve and Rich again, and their buggies :)
Max

Steves2580

Thanks Max,
I too am waiting patiently for Rich's pictures!
It was a fantastic day, weather was very kind to us and I got to play with some serious bits of kit!!!
The Polaris RZR 800EFI was my favourite, it handled sooo well, by the end of the day I had it drifting the whole way around my arena ;D ;D ;D
It also managed the jump so well, I had to just keep doning it over and over again :D :D

My arena was smaller this year and the tarmac a little too smooth, so Mary didn't get used much, she was just to big and powerful, I just couldn't get the power from tyres to tarmac!!!
She did have a little drift, but not many!
The quad riding was fun, even though quads have 4 wheels, I just used to most of the time (unless I was drifting that too) ;D

All in all a bloody great day, I'm suffering now though, sore throat and no voice left!
The head mic was great, but that meant I had to use it all the time!

Come on Rich get the pictures up for me!!

Steve ;D

ChaosMS

OK Folks lots of pics to come here so stick with it!! - A fantastic day was had by all !! ;D ;D

myerscough_2012_1_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_2_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_3_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_4_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_5_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_6_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_7_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_8_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_9_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_10_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_11_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_12_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_13_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_14_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_15_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_16_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_17_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_18_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_19_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_20_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_21_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_22_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_23_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_24_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_25_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_26_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_27_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_28_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_29_web.jpg

myerscough_2012_30_web.jpg

first set!!

Steves2580

Awesome pictures Rich ;D

Thanks soo much for posting these up for me ;D

As you can see I was working hard on Sunday, working that hard I lost my voice, it's still not right :(
Misses thinks its great that I'm mute ;) I don't think I'll tell her when my voice comes back. Ha Ha!!

I tried my best to sell the RZR while flying around, but the 10k price put everyone off (second hand, on an 11 plate).
Max seemed to enjoy his little trip out in the RZR ha ha ;D

As you can also see Mary's was drifting in the limited space, she's ace ;D

Off to http://www.CPOP.co.uk with Rich tomorrow, if it's any good I'll post up some pictures!

Steve ;D