National Kitcar Show -NAC Stoneleigh 4-5th May 2008

esdebe

Alan, this link shows sun and clouds on the monday, changing the date to the sunday still shows sun and clouds but there is rain for the night...

Maybe will change again before then...

Phaeton

Staff member
Again this has changed since 16:30 when I posted it, then it was not looking good.

Alan...

funbuggydave

Jerry and I have booked 2 nights in the prison block again, £30 for a twin room/night, nice and warm etc.........
As the 'entertainment' was so cr@p last year, I suggest on Sunday night we all pile in a couple of taxis and head into Leamington, won't be too expensive between a bunch of us and there are deacent eateries and drinking establishments there, also much better scenery than a load of wierdy beardies listening to very poor karaoke (in my humble opinion)
See you all on Sunday
Dave

binno

Hey guys

Ill be there on Monday hoping to get sume advice and bag a few bargins (hopefully)

See tou there

Mark

Will

Me and my old man will be down on Monday i think. Will keep an eye out for you guys. No buggy though, still need to get the track metro out the way so i can get the buggy from where its stored and into my garage.

MattBlack

Big apologies for blobbing.. had a skinfull on the Saturday at the last Leeds home match of the season and then just couldn't face the drive in the rain..

Newark is a defo.. it's not as far for me and my little lad reminds me every day that we're going ... so sobriety on the friday is a must.

See yawl then and hopefully it will be a sunnier weekend.

esdebe

On the camera of somone who was there.... saying that I didn't take that many mainly ones of Danny being Towed home for my local garden centre....

I'll get round to uploading them at some point when I have some time.