Never tell your bird ANY of your passwords.

MattBlack

I know it's been done before.. but i actually know this guy.. He was my best mate from being a toddler till a few years back. I'm godfarther to his 3 kids... My ex-wife and his ex-wife are sisters.. We were literally like brothers..

Idiot that he is, he decided blood was thicker than friendship and instead of taking the higher ground through my divorce.. he just ditched our friendship and we haven't really spoken since.

Anyhow.. a few years back he started humping one of his kids teaching assistants and got caught with his trollys off... And as such his own divorce followed.

Anyhow.. it seems he's been caught with his trollys off again cos the teaching assistant bird has gotten hold of his Friends Reunited passwords and altered his account.. and changed his password so he can't do anything about this......

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/friend ... ar_to=1984

I nearly cried!

Asbo

"Danny"":1glp3wmx said:
Have to be a member I think to veiw it...lol

Danny

it worked ok with me danny....i just clicked on it and got a picture of an elephant roosting up a tree. the ice-cream van chimes in the background waste it tho....it looks more like downtown baghdad than suburbian chelsea.or wotever.......oooops! sorry!...i think im on the wrong page here? :p

esdebe

Yep saw all that too, But then had to use my user name and password for friends reunited to view the rest,

If any of you want to look, my user name and passwords are :-

Username :- Imnotthat

Password :- Stupidami