new member looking to buy a buggy

spitfire

hi,
i would like to buy either a Freestyle or Joyner buggy, so if you have one you are thinking of selling, perhaps you could let me know.
thanks

Hi welcome to forum i have a blitz 2 running a mini engine for sale will take 2000 ono is taxed and moted need a tune up has new waterpump rear bearings track rod ends new front track rod ends new rear tyres good front tyres always looked after well has webber carb on it which is over fuelling ie needs tune up my number is 07883413401 if interested

Hi welcome to forum i have a blitz 2 running a mini engine for sale will take 2000 ono is taxed and moted need a tune up has new waterpump rear bearings track rod ends new front track rod ends new rear tyres good front tyres always looked after well has webber carb on it which is over fuelling ie needs tune up my number is 07883413401 if interested

Angel Boy

spitfire":1cald21e said:
still looking for a freestyle or joyner if anyone has either for sale.
thanks
Does it have to be road legal?

Best,
Andy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

spitfire

hi,
yes it does need to be road legal as there is so little off roading opportunities here in the lake district.
nik

Mini Mad Max

I think Andy meant it as in does it need to be finished and ready to use or would you be willing to complete a part built project, as his is part built and not registered yet.
I live in the North lakes and there's an off-roading club that meet regularly. Still trying to complete my buggy to see how well it will fair against the 4X4s :D
Max

spitfire

oh, I see what you mean. no, think I want one that's iva'd already. your lucky to have an offroad club up your way, the" fiends" of the lake district are a pretty intolerant bunch down here and have declared a jihad against the infernal combustion engine.

Mini Mad Max

I dont like them. I believe "the friends" are a very small minority and i dont understand how what they say seems to represent the feelings of the greater community. The 4x4 club up here are very responsible!
Good luck with your search for a registered freestyle... Let us know if you find anything :)
Max

spitfire

hi,
yes i'll let you know if I get fixed up. if I do i'll drive up and say hello. bet its a good drive from Ambleside up the pass(name escapes me) and along the side of Ulswater to Penrith.
nik

Angel Boy

Mini Mad Max":mjgyl9fp said:
I think Andy meant it as in does it need to be finished and ready to use or would you be willing to complete a part built project, as his is part built and not registered yet.

Max

Yep, that was what I meant, ta Max :smile:

Best,
Andy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Pedro

Hiya

Seen your wanted ad are you still looking for a Freestyle part built kit as I have a complete kit that is almost finished and needs a good home.

Unfortunately having to sell due to Wife taking over my garage with her new business.

I thought that I would offer her to other Club members before listing her on eBay, that's the Buggy and not the Wife although I am very tempted.

If interested then please give me a call 07762 333703.

Thanks

Pedro