Newark Kit Car Festival 15/16 June 2013

Radar

I should be there around 3 - 4 pm Alan anyone got poles for the tarp? or a gazebo ?? weather looking distinctly unsure

I thought there was only 5 of us which is why I only bought the food I did and 36 beers lmao !

Phaeton

Staff member
Wilko's have clothes props for £3 each, once there's somebody else at the show I'll nip to the one in Newark & get a couple

Anyone whose got a couple of spare tent pegs & guide lines bring them along.
Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I am back home by the sea :) Decided to just do a quick stop at my parents and then push on right back :)

It was good to see everybody :) thanks to those who provided me with a tent chairs bed and what not :)

Sorry I was a bit under the weather but i did cover a fair distance walking to and from the poo drop off point :)

Danny

Radar

back home after my diversion to worcester B ROADS booo to drop of the scorp at the factory (read farm yard with out buildings ! )
nice to see you guys again and talk some crack around the campfire

see you next time
Radar

Steve

Back home now after calling in to see my Dad. Great weekend, the show was a bit quiet on Saturday but better today. Thanks for the good company and Chef Radar for for the good cooking and the expert chef's knowledge of beans.
Thanks guys, look forward to the next one.
Some of you others should try these shows, even if you don't come for the cars, the social part is worth it.
Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
Echo Steve's comments, thanks for the food Radar, much appreciated, also to the other guys hiding in the forum, come see us, doesn't matter if you haven't got your buggy built yet.

Your all welcome to come along on the Wales trip or meet us at the next show which is August 24/25 at Donnington

Alan...