No going back

Paul

Got my phone call from the nice man at VOSA. All paperwork in order, can i be at Derby for Monday? SVA now booked for 23rd March. The question is can i finish in time? Looks like i might be burning the midnight oil for the next few weeks.

Phaeton

Staff member
Interesting choice Derby (actually didn't know there was one at Derby) but won't that mean you are almost passing Nottingham to get there? But good luck anyway.

Alan...

Paul

Surprisingly Derby is easier for me to get to by going round the South of Nottingham. I also know where the station is at Derby which helps with an 8am test.

Phaeton

Staff member
Paul,

It's tomorrow, but no point in telling you, you already know, are you ready? I put this in Jamie's post & it applies equally to you.

I know it's a waste of time telling you, but don't worry about it, go & enjoy the experience. Just take a full tool kit, battery drill if you have one, tape, tiewraps, edge trim, foam, anything you think useful. If the inspector is anything like the lads at Nottingham they actually want the car to pass, but they have a job to do. It's not personal to you, it's a box ticking exercise, remember also as far as they know you could be a plant from VOSA checking up on them, so they have to prove they are doing their job correctly as well.

Good Luck, pretty sure you won't need it, it's another superb build & the inspector will be impressed

Alan...