Orange 'Beast' of a Blitz2 FOR SALE!!!

Buggybloke

NCF Blitz 2 off road Buggy, (road legal! christmas, not quad, go-kart, field car)
£2,800 Armagh, County Armagh
SaveSavedGet email alertsShareReportReply to this ad or Aaron on 07887752383
Make
Other
Model
-
Body type
Other
Fuel type
Petrol
Year
Transmission
Manual
Colour
-
Engine size
1,300 cc
Mileage
0 miles
Seller type
Private
Well hows it going?
I have for sale an off road buggy. This buggy came in a kit form and has been built to the highest standards. The company who make the kit are called 'NCF' they make several different buggys but this model is known as the 'BLITZ 2'.

This buggy is top quality, it is very strong and sturdy unlike the cheap chinese models which you see everywhere!.

It has two cobra bucket seats
Sabelt 4 point harnesses
Hydraulic handbrake
Headlights and spot lights (dip and main beam)
Custom made rims with mini tractor tyres
Disk brakes all round with 4-pot calipers
Electric fan
Electric fuel pump
Polyeurathane bush's
Spax adjustable coilovers

The engine is from a mini metro and has the following modifications:

Ported and polished big valve head
higher comp (25 thou skimmed of the head)
Swift-Tune sw5 camshaft
Double valve springs
Duplex timing gear
Weber DCOE40 carb (just been set up again, goes and sounds very well)
K&N air filter
LCB 4-2-1 manifold and custom made exhaust
Engine brace bar
Alloy rocker cover
Remote oil cooler
Custom mounted radiator

This buggy is also built to be driven on the road, all it needs is a mechanical handbrake (hydraulic won't pass mot) and reversing lights, however there is a place for these is in the light clusters they just aren't wired up. All other things required for mot are there, such as lights and clocks. There is a rev counter, speedo amd oil pressure gauge on the dash along with the switches for the spot lights hazards and fan etc aswell as a master kill switch.
The main/dip beam function and indicators are operated from a stalk on the steering column.

This is a very clean buggy and has hardly ever been used, it is brilliant fun and the fact that it's a two seater make it even better because someone can sit beside you and and egg you on lol.. And the noise from the weber is class!!

I'll be sorry to see this go its a great going thing pulls like mad, but i just dont have time to use it anymore.
Would make a brilliant christmas present or just a toy for yourself!.

I have the price as £2800 but open to reasonable offers
Ring/text me on 07887752383. I can send more pics on request i cant get any more to load for some reason.
Thanks Aaron

I, Buggybloke found this advert elsewhere, and I have a good picture of this 'beast' -just email me -: [email protected].

apparently it was only advertised 10 days ago.....