Part built buggy for sale

tiggersmini

Got round to it at last
Got a part build buggy up for sale as got another one that is on the road.
It has got a 998 mini engine, fire walls, side panels, both front panels, cycle wings, front and rear lights, fog and reverse light, fuel tank.
I've renewed the wheel bearings, front and rear top and bottom arm bearings, new front shocks, running 7.5" discs. Plus both nerf bars.
Also got the V5 and receipts for what I've bought.
Here is the link to my build.
http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz20 ... y%20build/

090.jpg

I bought it for £1500 so looking for around that figure but open to offers.

Please note the wheels in the picture are NO LONGER ON THE BUGGY it now has 12" steel wheels.

Laner

Hi, you say that you have a V5. Does that mean when its finished it can be mot'd and put straight on the road or would it have to go for IVA/SVA?
Many thanks, Robin.

jason_l

Laner":3qg3m1ex said:
Hi, you say that you have a V5. Does that mean when its finished it can be mot'd and put straight on the road or would it have to go for IVA/SVA?
Many thanks, Robin.

I believe the engine has a V5 for it so will make the IVA process a LOT easier, i think its my old engine from the looks of it! It will still require a IVA.

I think thats the case anyway but im sure tiggersmini will confirm :D

HolyCount

Yes, Jason, I think it's my old frame and your old engine  ::) with a bit of Biddleboy thrown in ...........

tiggersmini

Hi all.
Basiclly as the others have said the engine has the V5, which makes life a bit easier with the iva and dvla, it's your 'proof' where you got the engine, suspension and running gear from and you they should let you keep the reg as well.
Think this correct
Boyd

Angel Boy

tiggersmini":15bynmvx said:
Hi all.
Basiclly as the others have said the engine has the V5, which makes life a bit easier with the iva and dvla, it's your 'proof' where you got the engine, suspension and running gear from and you they should let you keep the reg as well.
Think this correct
Boyd

IIRC you can't keep the reg as they bin it when you hand over the V5, but you should get an age related plate.

Andy

tiggersmini

Now finished and did not get what I would like for it, had plenty of watchers and two bids. Will put it back on when i get back from the states. But still open to offers.
Boyd

wally1

hi Boyd
this is just a question regarding the wheels that are no longer on the buggy.
What size are the wheels and tyres they look really good
wal

BRUC3

Can I ask how much you sold it for?

Thinking of selling my kit this year and buying a finished car to mess with!