Pendulum Pedal Box

Phaeton

Staff member
Is there any interest in pendulum pedal boxes, want one for my buggy so was looking into getting some laser cut, just wondered if I do if anybody else wanted one, probably the more we get the cheaper they will become.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
It's where the pedals come down from behind the steering coloumn like a normal car

Instead of the old way

You get a bit more leg room & better action.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Jason,

Not much take up I'm afraid, need to get 5 made & I can get them for £15 +p&p so we need to cajole another 3 bodies.

Alan...

HolyCount

Phaeton":1vthwx6p said:
Jason,

Not much take up I'm afraid, need to get 5 made & I can get them for £15 +p&p so we need to cajole another 3 bodies.

Alan...

I will have one ---- will see if Craig ( the  builder of the ex 4 seater) wants in too .

jason_l

Come on just two more!!!!!!!  ??? ???
:D

£15!!!! thats really cheap, didn't think they would be that cheap. hopefully more people will want in now we have a price?

Jason :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Right guys have had them made, looks like they have done a fine job, cost including postage will be £20.

Alan...

jason_l

Phaeton":234zp4yh said:
Right guys have had them made, looks like they have done a fine job, cost including postage will be £20.

Alan...

Good price that Alan. :D

Will send money etc when im back from the sun :p

Jason

ben waine

guys im not sure wot mine is as the stalks from the break and clutch come from the bottom and the throttle from above

Phaeton

Staff member
Do you have the reservoirs on the floor at tthe passenger side, often inside a box? Like the bottom two images above?

Alan...

Angel Boy

Phaeton":3bu8tujo said:

Alan...

Alan,
Count me in for one if you have any left.  Let me know how you would like the cash.

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
You can either Paypoo me or bank transfer I'm easy either way send me a PM with your address & I'll get it sent up to you.

Alan...

Angel Boy

Got mine too along with comments from the good lady "What the hell is that?"  She now knows and also got a good 5 minutes kip as well  :p

Andy

jason_l

Mine was waiting for me this morning when i got in to work.

Just need to learn how to weld and i can make it up, hopefully someone at work is going to show me!

Phaeton

Staff member
As long as you ensure it's square, you use the top two pieces as braces, but if you have one I would put the pedal bolt through.

Alan...