Pendulum Pedal Box

daz

Hi Phaeton

don't suppose you have any more or plan on getting more made?? I've decided it would be a good idea as mine are the old style & the clutch lever is way too forward.
i would have to wait till payday (end of the month) but am interested  ;D

thanks

Daz

Phaeton

Staff member
Shaun,

£20 posted, send the money over by Paypoo if you want or if you do online banking I'll let you have my sort & account number.

Alan...

Asbo

alan,do you have another,and if so,how would i pay via paypal..as i only ever use it on e-blag

Phaeton

Staff member
Ask the nipper  ;D

Nah seriously, you could either just logon & send the money but I have sent a request asking for it LOL.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
No worries Bruce, so unless at least 10 people want any more they're all gone.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Bit of a resurrection folks, but of those who bought one did anyone not get round to fitting it & still has it as a flat plate.

If I or somebody else got another 10 made would they sell?

Around £20 each

Alan

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Danny

Administrator
might be worth sending me the cads when you do get one made so it can be replicated if needs be :)

Phaeton

Staff member
LOL If I had the drawings I wouldn't be asking for a blank, when I had the others cut I just dropped off the blank I had to the laser jet guy & he did the measurements & drawing & then kept them.

Alan...

collie

Didn't the lazer guy keep a copy Alan? I might be able to measure mine up since it's probably more accessible, but I don't know how accyrate my measurements would be?