relocated

Radar

Hello chaps,

well I have now relocated lock stock and barrel to the Wirral . Sold my pad up North and now living in rented house while I continue to look for a suitable new cave to buy which is proving harder than I thought given my (in my eyes decent budget) good thing about living on the Wirral is I can see wales across the dee estuary so I am pretty close to some superb driving country for the summer.Living out of cardboard boxes while about 95 % of my possessions are in a storage facility costing me £400 a month with insurances to gather dust and wait for me to redeem them ....ho hum life was so much simpler when I didn't own anything or have a wife and three kids !!!!.

stay safe guys see you at one of the shows soon (I hope )

Radar

Radar

all things being equal I will try. I have a couple jobs to do on my scorpion that requires the engine and gear box to be taken out
renew all fuel hoses (mine are now beginning to rot slowly and are porous )
renew oil /water pump
if thats done in time then I would love to go with you guys funny thing is I hope to be going to Wales with the scorpion club as well think thats either in may or June so two trips depend on me pulling my finger out !!

Radar

Danny

Administrator
To be honest I dont think I am going to make wales this year... our bike ride may fall at the wrong time :-(

Janes on school holiday time tables now which means only short trips away at bloody peak times :-(

Radar

OMFG Dan you are slowly becomimg a citizen !! lol sucks don't it lmao ..........
you enjoyed your freedom while you had it tho' right ? :)

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Am i heck.... only another
year or so and we will have everythinh we need to escape the uk.

Do like it down here though