reversing light switch

Asbo

WHERE THE F**# is it? anyone know? cant bloody find it!!!

1275 engine,have a big skid plate under it. :-\

Phaeton

Staff member
Nowhere near the engine that's why you can't find it, it's on the casing at the bottom of the gear stick. Depending which way it's been done will depend whether you can use it or not. Does yours brace back to the handbrake or is it one of the later ones that braces to a triangular plate in front of the seats. If it's the latter you're okay if the former you're stuffed without some work.

Alan...

Asbo

thanks sir. found out earlier on mini scotland dot com forward slash c beebies site. looks like i'l prob be humpt then as mine is a 2002? it doesny affect the drivin/handlin etc,but its a pain in the arse when the thikko behind me doesny know im gonny reverse?lol

i'll just wire it to a switch on dash if need be.

thanx alan

Phaeton

Staff member
You can change it round, it's not a big job, knocking out a couple of pins & making a small plate, if you want to know how just shout & I'll explain more.

Alan...
p.s. I have a new registration number on my buggy if it make s a difference  ???

Asbo

wot plate u got?

(ive been lookin for an asbo one....with ASB 0 or 4SBO in it....B/1985 or older and cant find one)

mite just get a plate for the astra and put my surname one off it onto bugi.(MCA44Y)