road legal freestyle for sale

Asbo

due to not having time and imminent loss of garage,my 2002 freestyle is up for sale. requires work to engine(1275) and a few small tidy up jobs,peco exhaust blowing at joint/cosmetic bits here n there. not much tho for someone wi the time to do it. taxed for 1week,sorn kicks in on 1st august. mot'd,unsure how long for till i get home and dig out the mot. lots of new/recon parts fitted,will throw in anything else relevant that i find when clearing garage.located in motherwell,near glasgow. looking for £2000,pics on link below.

any questions here or contact me on OH-SEVEN-ATE-THIRTY-FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND.

http://www.skcc.co.uk/smf/index.php?page=page2888

Buggybloke

looks good!!, does it run?... I'll put the word about.... lots of my mates are getting interested since I started hooning around in mine,... down in sunny Hampshire.

Asbo

Soz for the delay,but buggy sold. off to sunny devoncestershire. new owner is a member on here.
thanks for the interest lads,i'll deffo be looking to replace the asbo beasty in the summertime  ;)

Mini Mad Max

Keep in touch wull!! Let us know what you get, and feel free to drop by and see how little I've done since you last visited :p
Max

Asbo

no probs mate. i'll be staying on here,plannin on gettin another buggy when i get somewhere to store one. pm me details of how to get to you from the M6? what junction etc.,as i pass there every few weeks. oh,and stop slacking and get out and do a bit.lol  :D

Mini Mad Max

Asbo":1vge9tb2 said:
no probs mate. i'll be staying on here,plannin on gettin another buggy when i get somewhere to store one. pm me details of how to get to you from the M6? what junction etc.,as i pass there every few weeks. oh,and stop slacking and get out and do a bit.lol  :D
Reet will give you the deets, I'm going out this weekend to get my engine on its way in to the buggy, I got my adjustable timing chain at last along with a proper timing disk and also got mum to get my some plastercine for working out compression ratio. I finally getting moving again :)
Max