Spotted Simon!

Mini Mad Max

I was down near Towcester this weekend staying with some family and going to the Silverstone Classic, and on the Saturday morning, whilst going for a spin in one of them fancy new Mclarens, I saw Simon driving on the other side of the dual carriage way in his buggy. I saw it and thought that it was an odd looking seven replica from a far and then i realised that it was in fact a freestyle :)
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Mini Mad Max":36q4hqf1 said:
I saw it and thought that it was an odd looking seven replica from a far and then i realised that it was in fact a freestyle :)
Max

MAX!!! How dare you, what have you been doing to yourself to get your eyesight that bad at such an early age. Joking aside I had a guy come up at the side of me tonight whilst we're doing about 30 shouting & asking me if Bumble was a Caterham LOL

Alan...

esdebe

That must have been Saturday.. I was either going to work or coming back... I overtook a Lamborghini that morning... (coming off a roundabout) ok so 1/2 a mile further down the road he came flying back past me....

There were some very nice cars heading to the Classics... I wish I wasn't working as it was a nice day for driving around...

Radar

esdebe said:
That must have been Saturday.. I was either going to work or coming back... I overtook a Lamborghini that morning... (coming off a roundabout) ok so 1/2 a mile further down the road he came flying back past me....

There were some very nice cars heading to the Classics... I wish I wasn't working as it was a nice day for driving around...[/quote

lol did the lambo have it's handbrake on ? did you just bask in the momentary glory of overtaking him ? would have been brilll to have that on film for you tube and just show the clip up until JUST BEFORE he passed you at warp factor 11 to reassert his manhood !!! lmao

Radar