Stoneleigh kit show

jerry

Hi,

Wondering who will be going to stoneleigh for the kits/beer this year? Who's taking a buggy?

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm hoping to come down & stay over as long as I can find somewhere to pitch a tent.

Alan...

esdebe

I'm coming in my buggy with a tent. Hopefully dave will be bringing some chequered plate for me, but I forgot to remind him, and chase him for a quote.... I'll keep my fingers crossed (rear engine covers (both front and back) and front nose).

Simon

hmalan

Planning to be there as Dave should be bringing me a rear bumper, but sadly will not be in the buggy

Alan T.

Danny

Administrator
I will be there!!!

YAY.... buggy started tonitgh so I am now full of ale celebate!!!

Bring BBQ's and BEER!!!!!!

DAnny

toyotacat1

Hi
All not this year i'm affraid :cry: she's still not back on the road got the new spare wheel bracket to spray and fit the sump guard to finish , paint and fit and a new bumper to finish making paint and fit plus modify and fit the HI-LO's then re mot and tax so quite a way off yet hopefully next year or maybe even Exeter!

Lee

iank

I will be there with my eldest, buggy still a big pile of bits of various levels of painted and cleaned so will remain in the garage.

esdebe

Yup, but can we go a little earlier this time.....

Oh, and I'll try not to get lost on the way, I have a new sat nav, that I'm sure works so I won't just take us in a big circle.

Simon

RichardG

Matt and I hope to make it on Sunday. First time in 6 years I will have to pay to get in with rest of the public as I don't have a road legal kit car to take this year. Have to make sure the buggy is finished ready for next year !!

Phaeton

Staff member
"RichardG"":25s5rza4 said:
First time in 6 years I will have to pay to get in with rest of the public as I don't have a road legal kit car
Does that mean if you do you don't?

Alan...

esdebe

Hopefully earlier than the two shows me and Danny went to last year...

1st one (Stoneleigh last year), Danny was running a little late as he was still putting his car back together
and then we took a bit of a diversion on the way becacause my GPS packed up once it had taken us to the middle of knowwhere. We arrive about 14:30

2nd one (Newark last year) my float chamber needle jamed and I had to call the AA. we arrived in newark after 17:00 but still in time to drink the night away

I would like to get there for about 11ish so that means leacing about 9:30ish at the latest.

Last year we didn't chose the camping place until the end of the day and then we used a spot reserverd for a club that didn't turn up..... But saying that some of us didn't pay for camping anyway.......

jerry

Hi,

I'm turning up on saturday, hopefully in the afternoon. then let the beer flow! staying for the two nights, so sunday is on the piss day....and saturday is as well i suppose. no buggy for me as im on the look out for some lotus seats (the webbing ones might be up for sale soon!), so im sluming it in the GT.

See you all there

funbuggydave

If you don't show any signs of having camping gear with you, and don'y say yes if they ask if you are camping, camping is free.........
Not that I would condone such behaviour :twisted:
Dave

iank

Just got a text from Dave to say his car's broken down so he'll be going in the buggy. Upshot is no room for bits and pieces if you were hoping to collect on the day.

Bugger was looking forward to my last few bits :( Oh well be good to come and say hi anyway. Will be getting some stuff from the stands anyway.

See you all Sunday.

Steve

I see you there. I am hoping to camp over but may have to keep one of the kids with me, at least she should be able to guide me back to the tent at the end of the night.
Steve