SVA application

Paul

On Q2 and Q3 is Freestyle and two seater sports a suitable description for make and model and what do people put for Q11 - date of make or registration?

I am just trying to pull out all the stops to get SVA'd before the changeover. Any help always greatly appreciated. I don't think it will be completely finished but if i can present it and get a failure at least then i will have the retest time. ;D

hmalan

Paul,

A while since I completed my forms, if you put the actual question I may be able to answer.

If the first two are model and type then your answers should be ok

Alan

esdebe

Date should be the date you submit the SVA form, this is when the car was finished being built...  Ok so we keep working on them right upto the SVA but techincaly when you submit the application you are doing it for a car that exists...

Simon

Phaeton

Staff member
Just be careful at how complete it is for the test, I got a newsletter through from VOSA over the weekend (which I now can't find) they state there that an incomplete vehicle would be turned away, test fee forfeited & made to submit under IVA. Obviously a vehicle that fails for normal reasons will still be tested.

Alan...