toe and camber

Radar

hello chaps going to get my buggys wheel alighnment done before the drive down to stonleigh does anyone know the ideal settings/ toe camber etc is there one ?? or does it not matter just let the machine at the garage do its job ??  any help appreciated ASAP need to do it by Tues this week latest

cheers

Radar

Phaeton

Staff member
Radar,

Have a look at the PDF that Simon hosts on one of the posts HERE it's from the original ABS.

Alan....

Radar

much appreciated Alan thanks a lot

re on your other post heads up thanks for that too Stonleigh SUN /MON yes I will be there Sat night to camp and return home Sun after spending time at the show cheers again for the help Alan

Radar

Radar

Thanks Alan and Simon for the details of abs original specs for toe camber etc

had it done today took over an hour and cost me £75. plus VAT that was a shock but at least it handles better at speed and my tyres won't scrub off on the run to and from Stonleigh !!!! so guess it was worth it espescially on motorway at that speed it was just a little to skittish before, now is stable and I feel safer !!

Radar

jason_l

£75 ain't too bad, will save that on tyres!

Mines going to a place called Wheels In Motion when its done, they do a full Geo test for just over £100 but check chassis, toe, camber etc. They have scales that measure corner weights so everything can be set up properly. Don't know how mine will work with the wider rear???

Danny

Administrator
I have spent £100 a corner once to get it set up

simon made a camber guage which is bloody handy now saves a fortune and works very well!

nothing better than a better set up buggy

Danny