Uk Buggy Tour 2008

Phaeton

Staff member
Suggested to Danny today on the phone he breaks this out into a new topic but he's away from his PC at the moment.

I think round UK is a great idea but not really practical for me & I suspect others. I don't have the time or to be honest money not to work for 2 weeks & pay out for all the fuel, camping etc. So I'd like to suggest that we meet in Welshpool, from there we can either use that as a base & come back each night or use that as the start point & go north & then round the Welsh coast & over the mountains.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I am just sneakinga look,

Soundsgood idea though alan, I will tryu and sort out the posts when I get home mind as I have ad a few ciders.

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
To the tune of Pink Floyd's Brick in the wall.

They don't need no education, they don't need a loving man, Hey Danny leave those sheep alone,

Be good now.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Baa Baa ------lol

God I am good managed to move this topic with F&*^King it up...lol

Danny

Hoagy

like the idea of meeting at welshpool and breaking out from there as its not far from me and there are some really cracking roads, thinking of the route through newtown and then over the mountains to devils bridge or around snowdon etc but will still look to go around the coast as a personal voyage of discovery. Would suggest that with foot n mouth about that protection is used to avoid a blue tongue

Hoagy

just had another thought if you fancy your welcome to camp at my place as i have a flat field and am only 15 miles from the end of the M4 and only 6 miles from the sea. i also dont have to go far from my nice warm bed or the nice warm wife. maybe a couple of days up north and a couple down south?