Is that too ambitious

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
It's called Stelvio Pass in Italy, 900 miles for me

Alan...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Steve

I'd still like to go. Danny won't be able to complain about the distance. He is always saying how far it is to come up from the South coast. That means it should only be about 20mins away from his house.

Phaeton

Staff member
We're meeting up on the A38 at the usual place & then heading off, that's as far as we got planned at Newark LOL, Routemaster Simon is supposed to be trying to sort out the routes but I know he's country hopping at the minute, but hopefully we'll have something in a week or so.

Just keep an eye on the thread, are you thinking of a day or more this time?

Alan...

herman

Hopefully a bit more this time Alan.
However I've agreed to drive my daughter to an interview on the 26th in cambridge, so I'll need to work round that.
Looking forward to it
Regards Big C

esdebe

OK.. going to start putting provisional route together tomorrow... Anyone got any places we need to go via?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm going back to North Wales/Wirrall mid August so you can miss out LLandudno if you want, I'll go with Jill

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Don't think we made any firm decisions over that, but if you want to do a moving run then Three Pigeons, Snowdonia Park & Radnor Arms works for me, but I'm easy either way, they all look very good.

Alan...

esdebe

OK based on those 3 campsites / pubs I've come up with the following.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=WS ... 8&sz=9&z=7

It starts at the usual place in Lichfield, then heads over to snowdon, we then loop arrount various welsh roads, mountains and lakes to the 2nd and 3rd campsite where I plan to break away and head south towards bornemouth, so I've not plotted a route after there...

Phaeton

Staff member
Looks good to me, I know it will change as we go along, Steve are you happy? Do you want me to book the sites?

Alan...

esdebe

Yes please book, you are good at organising the sites... :)

Night 1) Snowdonia Park
Night 2) Three Pigeons Inn
Night 3) The Radnor Arms

Note Night 2 we're back closer to England to make it easier for Herman (Colin??) to meet up.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.