Wales Buggy Run 25th - 28th July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

esdebe

10:30 is good for me... I may even find time to put the route into the sat nav on Thursday Morning befopre I leave... Or I may do that whilst having a cupa at the garden centre

Phaeton

Staff member
Good I don't have one this year unless I pick one up tomorrow

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

Phaeton

Staff member
So we met up & somebody was late, but not saying who, we did 150 miles without too much drama. We arrived at the quiet campsite to find 50 Cannonball cars about to arrive.

Having food in pub now

Alan...

esdebe

Alan went for a walk two hours ago still not back hope he is OK.

Steve And I Are on 6tb pint of "black and delicious"....

Toilets need step to use and sink is too small.. but so far so good

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Phaeton

Staff member
It did, we couldn't get him out of his pit this morning

Steve

Arrived at second site. Been to the coast. Weather been kind with only a couple of showers. Off to get some beer and food. Simon still recovering from last night.

Phaeton

Staff member
3rd night stay I think we have gone back to the 60's

Steve

Simon planned a route today of about 600 miles. On the road since 8.30 and he would not let us have a break until 5pm. First real rain for the last 40 miles.

esdebe

The rain wouldn't have been there if we kept to the plan instead of taking a short cut and cutting 70 miles off!!

Steve

Only because we would have been going via the South of France. In the pub where a singer is killing every song.
Guys you really should try to get to these runs. The roads have been great and whatever the sites are like there will alawys be something to report on. Good or Bad.
Thanks Alan and Simon for the organistion. You have done us proud again. Looking forward to next year.

esdebe

The roads just keep getting better. This mornings trip over the Brecons was so good we did it twice;) My final journey turned out to be 750 miles... although I still need to drive back to towcester from swanage

Phaeton

Staff member
I ended up on 724, Steve & I had a good run up the M5 & onto the M42 until the M40 turns off then it was solid traffic until Birmingham airport where I wanted to come off for fuel to make sure I could get back home. We split up at this point as Steve only lives a sort distance away, so instead of the traffic I chose to go up the A445 towards Lichfield to pick up the A38 which was a lot quieter.

I have quite a few short vids which I will post once they are up on photobucket.

Thanks to both Simon & Steve for a great few days & apologies for trying to ruin it on Thursday night.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Behind my desk, it already seems a lifetime away, when is the next one?

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Sorry if they are a bit samey, I did try to make them short so as to not be too boring, quality is a bit iffy as they are just off the phone

On the first one not a lot happens until 2 minutes, in the rest are no way as long

Alan...

Status
Not open for further replies.