Wales Buggy Run, 29th July - 1st August

Phaeton

Staff member
How about Good Luck, Reliability and Sunshine  ;D

On a serious note, yeah same garden centre we ended up in for the coffee. I think it's going to be same format, bacon sarnie & for those who need a hot drink tea/coffee then on the road, if hungry grab something from supermarket or petrol station during the day & then pub at night, not sure if Danny is doing pub though. I have a wheel wrench, I'll sort out a jack, Danny is bringing plenty of tools, I'll also throw some in, I will also be bringing 5 Litre of petrol as I've no fuel gauge  ;D So I can't think of anything else really. I've currently got my passenger seat out, but it will hopefully be going back in as my side pods are now fitted, just got to come up with a good place for the tent as it won't go behind the seat.

Alan...

Steve

I will be packing tomorrow, I have still got to decide whether to take the seat out or leave the roof box on.
See you Thursday.

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":1ns8u9ez said:
leave the box on

You managed last year with out it, much better not to have it, driving experience is far better. Only those with a thumb print on their head is having to leave it on for the hairdryer, curling tongs, lipstick etc. etc.

Alan..

Steve

That does it, I will take it off in the morning. Who cares if my stuff gets wet. Anyone seen the weather report?

Danny

Administrator
haha I have done 10000's of miles with a box on.... hope everybody is ready for tomorrow... the weather looks shit!

Danny

Steve

I see Alan's tracker is working. Now I know he has left the house I better start thinking about getting ready.

Steve

Well
I've made it back.
Great trip, few minor hiccups but great time. Look forward to the videos.

Phaeton

Staff member
Brilliant few days guys, thank you very much. No serious incidents throughout the 4 days, Simon had a small wiring issue, no brake lights, Steve had a fuelling problem & had to blow-out the carburettor, Danny snapped his gear stick & I had a isolator switch fail, other than that it was we had good reliability. We have some video footage which I will try to edit, but not good at that type of thing.

Alan...