Wales Buggy Run 5th - 8th July 2018

Phaeton

Staff member
Wales run still required so dates for the diary are Thursday 5th until Sunday 8th, it will be a single location to be decided, although Elan Oaks last year was a good stop there was limited choice of food/drink without driving which sort of defeats drinking, so we're looking for another location, to be confirmed. As usual all welcome, there has also been a suggestion that MTB's are taken for a peddle in the evenings for those who wish to, but completely optional.

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":33sggmk4 said:
Wales run still required so dates for the diary are Thursday 5th until Sunday 8th, it will be a single location to be decided, although Elan Oaks last year was a good stop there was limited choice of food/drink without driving which sort of defeats drinking, so we're looking for another location, to be confirmed. As usual all welcome, there has also been a suggestion that MTB's are taken for a peddle in the evenings for those who wish to, but completely optional.

hmmmmmmmm

MTBs?

How do I get one of them to bloody wales?

Phaeton

Staff member
We can come down to the Brecons one day and meet up for a few hours, or if you send me a message with your address, we can meet there & we can see the little RV in the flesh.

Danny

Administrator
not long now chaps :D

I think this is the most ready I have ever been for a trip.... soi something will go wrong :D

Phaeton

Staff member
The irony is that with the hot weather I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it as much, I don't particularly like the heat I can see me in the tent whinging about the weather, but it's got to be better than it raining, raining, raining like last year hasn't it?

Danny

Administrator
hahahahahah

It is going to be very hot for sure... unheard of stoneleigh and wales being hot in the same year