Webbing Seats For Sale

Danny

Administrator
Hello

I ahve my webbing seats that I never fitted for sale. The frames are green and the webbing is yellow and black.

The frames need a bit of welding as I was gonna moddify them to fit me better but decided against so just needs the angle iron welding on... bout 10 mins to someone who can be arsed.

These seats are surprisingly comfortable and the webbing costs mega money to get done!

Let me know

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
Got any piccies Danny, do they give you any extra room with a fuel tank in?

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I will find some piccys for the weekend.... Yes there is room for the fuel tank..

Danny

Danny

Administrator
SN850301.jpg

SN850302.jpg

SN850303.jpg

SN850304.jpg

SN850305.jpg

I found the buckles too!!.... 4 were the normal ones and 4 were made out of steel will be ok for the lower straps

Danny

Danny

Administrator
Wahooooo, I have found the 8 buckles that were made out of stainless (i think its stainless... no signs of rust) laser cut too!

So the seats are complete and all thats needed is the front mounting point welding up I would use some more tube and then painting will look perfect when finished!

The white mark on the top right of the seat frame is plaster!...lolp the back of the seat, just it was getting cold and I am lazy!

Also I have not put the webbing on completely right, it can go further u

The straps could do with a wash and I would re paint the frame with a better colour than green

The reason why I bought these seat was because I wanted to do more mud plugging and there is no puddles  and so even if left in the rain there is not much water holding. Also They will last a lifetime as the webbing is very very tough.

Any how pm me the offers ( the highest one gets it) lol all going towards my trip!

All the best

Danny