Wheels and steering wheel

robcoles

I will be looking for a set of alloys and a replacement steering wheel, thought I'd ask if anyone has eaither of these items for sale before I start looking on eBay :)

Mini Mad Max

I think i have a mountney classic about that size, might be a bit tatty though. I shall go dig it out of the garage and get some pictures.

robcoles

Mini Mad Max":35wa71w4 said:
I think i have a mountney classic about that size, might be a bit tatty though. I shall go dig it out of the garage and get some pictures.

Cheers max

Phaeton

Staff member
OMG Max is ALIVE!!!! he's not been abducted by aliens or a Tory MP for anal probing, mind you there's more chance of getting abducted by aliens than him finishing the buggy

ROFL_Seal_by_ironmatt327.jpg

Mini Mad Max

robcoles":3fxlpj9z said:
Mini Mad Max":3fxlpj9z said:

Cheers max
Turns out that i have sold it already and have no recollection of selling it haha! Sorry Rob!

Phaeton":3fxlpj9z said:
OMG Max is ALIVE!!!! he's not been abducted by aliens or a Tory MP for anal probing, mind you there's more chance of getting abducted by aliens than him finishing the buggy

ROFL_Seal_by_ironmatt327.jpg

Indeed to all of the above.

robcoles

Let me know if you come across it. I will
Also be needing headlamps as mine are rusty , I've seen them on eBay around £70 a pair.

Mini Mad Max

Mini Mad Max":mgw5vg2b said:
robcoles":mgw5vg2b said:
Mini Mad Max":mgw5vg2b said:

Cheers max
Turns out that i have sold it already and have no recollection of selling it haha! Sorry Rob!

I had a look for you, but i couldn't find it and had a very vague recollection of selling it. Sorry Rob!

Danny

Administrator
Not forgotten just a bit manic....

Off to monaco on monday on the bike only found out 2 days ago:-/