winter driving

Hoagy

Has anybody noticed things are getting a bit chilly, i have just made the first concession to the changing season by donning my fullface helmet for my four thirty am journey to work as my eyes were begining to water.
I suppose it will not be long before i have to stop wearing shorts as there is quite a nasty draught up my right leg but its like admitting summers(?) over to go back into trousers. Depressing eh

Asbo

try living in scotland......i dress like that up here too....and its a ford focus im driving. :lol:

Hoagy

no the worst thing about a scottish summer is that it isat least ten bum numbing hours away from my front door and thats by motorway in a big audi that happily cruises at ninety (i know cos i did it after a full eight hour shift to take the missus to a dog show which i didnt see as i spent all day sleeping in the back of the car) but have this slightly crazy notion of trying to follow the coast line right the way around britain in the buggy the thought of all those little lines on the map is almost iresistable.