Wiring for freestyle

Ross_B

Hi All....

I just wanted to find out what the general consensus is for the wiring loom on a freestyle?

Is the best/preferred option to start with a mini loom and strip it back to just the essentials?

Or have you guys doing builds from the kit made up a loom from scratch as it doesn't (compared to other kits or the mini) have much to it?

any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get an idea of the best way to go and what I might need for the best option

TIA

Ross

250buggys

Hi Ross

Pretty much the only thing I used off a mini RE the wiring was the ignition switch only because I used the binicle.

Screenshot_20240421-100741018.jpg

You may be better off rebuilding this one as you can save a whole heap of money as it was already on the road and it has the top nose panel.

Screenshot_20240421-101143541 (1).jpg

Ross_B

Thanks I wasn't sure which way to go regards the wiring.....

I think we do have a mini car loom but if it's more effective to make one then I can go down that route I will see what parts of the mini I want to use (binnacle, ignition switch etc) and work it out from there?

I wish that one had come up a bit earlier it would be an option but I have got mine with everything just minus the nose but I will keep an eye on it and see where the price looks like its going...thanks for the heads up on it

Ross