Recent content by CAW

1. C

The Fake one, OFF-ROAD only

As above mainly the chassis really plus subframe and hubs and some other bits, it on vauxhall wheels at the mo, also a ali round cylinder petrol tank and two red 5 point 3" harness's. Needs more work doing for rear shocks to be fitted will need to be trailered away, buggy in Manchester, £250...
  2. C

Happy New Year

Well I missed the chrissy one but thought I'd wish you all a Happy New Year.......................and does any one want a cold.....free to good home :D Have a goodun Andy
  3. C

Lilspeed's "about flippin time" Freestyle Discussion Thread

Lol, I'd kill for that space nice one, looks a tidy buggy , you could always drill the rivets out the drill the end of the tube out and file out, upend buggy so rivets fail out ,then rod it, then when all out re-weld a patch over the hole and paint. Theres one way you can get rid of them flamin...
  4. C

Brake lines , Clutch lines and the brass bits.

Hi could any of you guys tell me what I need for a shopping list for the above please, when I got the Fake one it was gutted of the brake lines and stuff so nothing to go off, also what size copper do I need. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Andy
  5. C

good service

Just like to mention this company, bought a couple of things last year, and just been back for another harness and the eye bolts for my buggy. I got good service and not too far from me to pop over to them. www.redlineengines.com , they do stuff for stockcars but loads of stuff that might be...
  6. C

locking your project

Hi, cant seem to see the lock or unlock topic button ? like on the old site, have i missed it ::) Andy
  7. C

Metro calipers

Hi, Does anyone know If metro calipers fit or can be made to fit on to a mini hub, the disc thats on is around 8" dia, just did'nt come with calipers. Been offered metro calipers cheers Andy
  8. C

The resurrection of the fake one

Might as well call It something  :) I bought the buggy of Allan ( D D ) some months ago now when he change tack and went to do a K engined buggy, It's been at Andy Baloos for awhile till he's been able do It, plus I had a shoulder op, so not been able to tinker so no big rush from me. Anyway...
  9. C

Subframe mountings

Hi, Could anyone tell me If they've added extra mounting holes to put more nuts and bolts in, or drilled the 2 holes out to take bigger nuts and bolts? just finding things out about the buggy now,  ::) cheers Andy
  10. C

After rear shocks !

Hi still new to all this, Can anyone tell me the ones to go for, We'll be near Minisport tomorrow, so can pop in,  ;) At the moment I've no top mounts on the rear stays that go to subframe, so there is options available to me. Has any one used different shocks from another car maybe. Any...
  11. C

gear stick 180% trick

Hi, Still finding things out, so is it easy to do, Is there any write up's of this mod or any write up's of any mods anywhere. Not knocking the site, but some of the 4x4 sites I go on have " how to " sections ........which make good reading at least 8) Thanks for any info Andy
  12. C

Hello to You!

I thought I'd better say Hi, Been looking around for a little while, I'm buying Allans buggy which he got of a lad here, It's a freestyle copy I belive, It's only a off-road toy to tinker with and some fun with. I hav'nt got it yet, another chap off here, Andy Baloo will be doing some welding...