Search results

1. wally1

Tyre squeal

Does anyone know why tyres squeal ? Is it under or over inflation? Still using same tyre pressures but over the last couple of months it's started to squeal and it's getting worse it's both sides now. Any help would be gratefully recieved :) just an after thought the buggy has just run...
  2. wally1

Between the seats

Can someone please tell me if I can cut a large hole in the top panel behind and between the the seats to aid cooling or is this a complete no no wal :)
  3. wally1

twin fuel tanks

ive just got my hands on another fire extingisher, looked through some of the old threads but could not see how to plumb them together. Looking at some pics of marys back where its being stripped down and it looks like they just used a t piece, would be gratful for any help cheers wal :)
  4. wally1

A series

can anyone tell me if the mini gearbox can be fitted to any A series engines ie:- spitfire,herald,midget etc :)
  5. wally1

4 wheel tracking

ive just got round to putting on new adjustable front bottom arms and booked it in to be 4 wheel tracked but the garage that is going to do it want to no do they do it with weights in the bug or not . they dont know ! There is nothing in the tec details either only camber toe in/out etc. so if...
  6. wally1

Webbing Seats

has anyone got a full set of webbing seats they no longer want or use  im pretty sure they would give my large rear end a bit more room
  7. wally1

re:side panniers

alan     has anything esle been done or said regarding the side panniers you were building? wal
  8. wally1

hi to everyone

would like to say a big hello to everyone,this is the first time i have been on anything like this so please excuse if i muck up. would like also to thank alan t for the buggy and all his help,sorry this hasent been sooner but the old comp blew its m/board last months bug money gone on new one...