Baloo's Blitz

Baloo

but it wasent it was one of the old fiberglass signs that l have littering the place

IMG_3610Medium.jpg

IMG_3611Medium.jpg

IMG_3608Medium.jpg

IMG_3615Medium.jpg

IMG_3614Medium.jpg

it was flat but by pulling it round with a ratchet strap l managed to put a bend in it to match the profile l needed to clear the instrument pod, once its painted red it will look a custom made bonnet lol

Baloo

steering support bracket is welded and works well

IMG_3616Medium.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

also been having a fiddle with making some small rear panels to carry the rear lights, when l find some beefburger led type on ebay

IMG_3623Medium.jpg

Baloo

also been doing a bit on the wiring, its all starting to make sense now,
welded tabs on to fix both the fuse boxes to and starting to tidy up what l dont need

IMG_3609Medium.jpg

IMG_3619Medium.jpg

IMG_3620Medium.jpg

Baloo

Thanks Alan

thats the sort l was after,
is it me or has ebay been fiddled with :eek: all the sections seem to have been changed, there used to to be a section called "kit car parts" but its all changed now, or at least it has on my puter,

Andy

CAW

Coming along there Andy, dont forget to put a big H on the pan, you can land your camera helicopter on there ;) ........wont be long now then 8)

Andy

Baloo

well a little to report but not much,
found a new daily driver for 300 quid just before xmas, still has 6 months tax and test but after that l think it might be donating its turbo k series engine and 5 speed auto box to my buggy ::)

002Medium-1.jpg

003Medium.jpg

005Medium.jpg

CAW

DD is alive ;) Hi Allan HNY to you, Any photos are good to see .......Andy sounds like you got a bargain with your basement bargain car , nice one with that , just love the bender mate.

Andy

HNY Andy..

Sorry Ive been a bit quiet... Ive been stripping the MGF and re-building it with new interior.. new sound system.. sound proofed etc..

Allan

CAW

Think everyones been quiet for months, the websites are/ have been so for months. I take It you mean your track car Al.

Andy