Baloo's Blitz

Baloo

l have sorted the valves for the suspension spheres by cutting the pipe of welding the aperture up, although that may have been hasty as l could have screwed a pressure gauge in to keep track of the pressure ::)

spheres002Medium.jpg

spheres004Medium.jpg

spheres009Medium.jpg

spheres006Medium.jpg

spheres008Medium.jpg

l have also made a start on the wiring, thinking of mounting the coil packs and the ecu up high behind the seat in a custom made box

buggywiring009Medium.jpg

buggywiring008Medium.jpg

buggywiring002Medium.jpg

buggywiring001Medium.jpg

l have also relocated the throttle body onto the top rather than the end of the inlet manifold

Andy

CAW

Coming on at a pace now Andy, lol at Danny, yep must be a wimp , I want to put my hearing aids in to here the gentle purr of the beast ;)

Andy

CAW

Knit 1 Pearl 1 jeez good luck with that Andy, no wonder you've not been updating as quick as normal ....lol

Andy

Baloo

CAW":2xekheva said:
Knit 1 Pearl 1 jeez good luck with that Andy, no wonder you've not been updating as quick as normal ....lol

Andy

hi Andy

knit 1 pearl one indeed

actually its not too bad as the plastic multi pin plugs are spercific to where they fit so its hard to get it wrong

maybe

Andy

Baloo

Danny":223nlpla said:
Do have a normal job?

Or is it full time Buggies and mud???

:)

sure l have a normal job, but it helps have a big garage/workshop on the side of the house where l can dissapear into after tea each night whilst emerdale corrernation street and east enders is on ;D being close by somehow makes it ok to spend time in the workshop, if l was going 5 miles down the road to a workshop everynight l am sure l would get ear ache but as l am only 15 feet away from the lounge its like being there, she only has to shout and l put the kettle on lol

Andy

jim600

Hard to believe it's the same buggy looking at the pics now - nice job 8)

Did you get the sand/shot blasting done locally - what sort of price is it for a complete frame?

CAW

PMSL, Second to last photo, the row of boots on top, thats how i keep my grinders in a row lol

Bet you've got extension speakers from the telly in the shed so you can keep up with the soaps ;) .........I'm not jealous honest I've got my wind tunnel of a car port ;D

To Frezzzzzeeee my ............ off

Andy

CAW

O0 .......................Looks like Andy buys his BOOTS by the Pallet Load , you'll be having it ticking over in a week Andy

Andy

Baloo

jim600":214tnb1j said:
Hard to believe it's the same buggy looking at the pics now - nice job 8)

Did you get the sand/shot blasting done locally - what sort of price is it for a complete frame?

hi
the frame went with some stuff from work, think it cost me £20 but l would think the going rate would be around £40

Andy

Baloo

l lined all my brown boots up to amuse you Andy :) brown boots are for up the field, thats why they are all muddy, the other shelf is for my black boots which are for work and the other boots in the wardrobe you dont want to know about :eek:

picked up some more bits from the laser cutters on the way home tonight

IMG_3538Medium.jpg

IMG_3539Medium.jpg

CAW

8) , nice shiny bits , do tell ;) ..........yer boots raised a chukle Mr Marcos, now these boots in the wardrobe !

Andy