Mary's Back!! Discussion Thread

Danny

Administrator
wicked :) How was the trip steve?

I am doing that on a bike pedal powered that is :) but looking at doing about 1500 miles

Raising money for help for heroes....

Steves2580

Trip was awesome!!

Weather was great!! Loads of interest all the way down!!

Great company, we all had a real laugh!!

One bit of advice, if you are doing it as a team, get some sort of radio communication system, we used ours soooo much (safety and piss taking ha ha).

Loved it, I'd definately do it again!!!!

Steve.

Mini Mad Max

We certainly need a bit of a northern buggy member meeting. I wish i could intise you down for the roads, but you're no stranger to good roads up in Scotland! Hope you get it through IVA soon!
Max

ChaosMS

Steve,

Mary's still looking hot mate!!! - did you take it for a blast on the ice and snow or was it all slush???

Rich

Mini Mad Max

The snow was fun to drive in up here on friday night. Mary would've kicked butt Steve!! Rear wheel drive would've definitely be more fun than front wheel drive. Still, the Peugeot responded very well to a few gentle pulls on the handbrake ;) Tehehehe!
How many miles have you done in Mary since the conversion?
Max

Steves2580

Hi Max,

I've just had to look through my build to see what the clock was showing when I did the conversion, it was 66854.
It now reads 68615, so she's not covered 2k yet :( Dam weather!!

I'll be out this Saturday, meant to be a nice day, fingers crossed :D

Steve ;D

wagon

Looks awesome Steve - Very fresh and tidy. Like the console too.

Think you should do something about wing mirror mounts though..... they are the only thing letting her down IMHO :)