Road Trip 2010 Route/Location TBA

Mini Mad Max

Hmm good route alan, do the local buggy convoys have to go along the exact route or can they alter it for fun? The route goes straight through the center of carlisle, I was reading through and saw Botchergate, "Botchergate? Well I suppose there is that cracking Chinese all you can eat place"  :D
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
All I did was put in my postcode, then John O'Groat's, then Land's End & then my own again, told it to stay off highways & tolls & that was the result. Then quite spookily came across NDMR looks like they allow a full week to do it, including getting back

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
I know Max still wants to do his trip towards back end of August/September but I'm up for one earlier in the year. Simon & I along with anyone who wants to join (STEVE?) will still be dong the end July/August one that's on the calendar.

We'll be starting around south Birmingham heading through the Brecon's to Pendine Sands & then back up the Brecon's to somewhere then across to somewhere else & final back to the other place. As you can see the route has had lots of time spent on it.

But this is more a marker for people to start thinking about taking time off work etc.

Alan...