Robs freestyle project Discussion Thread

Phaeton

Staff member
Looking good Rob, maybe you need to show Danny how to get stuck in & do SOMETHING, he'll be along shortly with a lame excuse,

robcoles

I'm working six 12 hour shifts this week so I'm not likely to be spending time in the garage.
Panels should be ready to collect from body shop Friday :)

Danny

Administrator
Lol next week I will do a couple of days and the week after I will be doing full days again

Mini Mad Max

I think the socket you're after for the flywheel nut is a ball joint socket. I can't remember the size, sorry!

ChaosMS

Looking very nice there Rob, it looks like the body shop have done a bit of quality work on those panels too!

You'll have it back on the road in no time

Rich

robcoles

They done a better job than I expected considering the cracks & splits in the fiberglass.
The colour is suzuki rizla blue , I've seen it on a few gsxr's with yellow graphics and the two colours go well together :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Rob, I did have a dizzy in the workshop, no idea what it is, but will look tonight, might not even be there tbh I chucked a shed load of stuff out a few months ago. I do have a full megajolt system for the A series, but it is untested. I've been going to ship/give it to Simon/Esdebe for ages for him to put onto his car to make sure it all works.

Danny

Administrator
I got a dizzy I found it yesterday... came off a 998 I think

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

robcoles

How many different types of dizzy are there for the a sieries ?
I'm pretty sure I need the same type as in the eBay link I posted.